This page has been set up to give you easy access to all resident updates regarding the temporary relocation process at Citiscape, Croydon.
Question and Answer section.
Here are all the updates issued so far:
- Residents Letter 1 – 05/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 1 – 05/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 2 – 05/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 3 – 07/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 4 – 08/09/2019
- Allowance payments update – 11/09/2019
- Letter to accompany Q&A Issue 5 – 13/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 5 – 13/09/2019
- Update letter with Q&A Issue 6 – 23/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 6 – 23/09/2019
- Update letter with Q&A Issue 7 – 30/09/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 7 – 30/09/2019
- Residents Service Provider letter – 08/10/2019
- Residents letter – 16/10/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 8 – 16/10/2019
- Residents letter – 17/10/19
- Residents letter – 21/10/19
- Letter to accompany Q&A Issue 9 – 25/10/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 9 – 25/10/2019
- Letter to accompany Q&A Issue 10 – 01/11/2019
- Residents Q&A Issue 10 – 01/11/2019
- Residents letter – 05/11/2019
- Residents letter – 13/11/2019
Belongings Collection and forms.
In order for Keltbray to retrieve some of your small personal belongings quickly, please fill out the form below and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 10th November. There can only be one form per household and all items listed must be able to fit into a single shoe box.
Building Access & Post Collection
Following continued appraisal of the building, the latest advice from the engineers is that additional precautionary safety measures are required. This means that no staff, residents or visitors are currently permitted to enter Citiscape. Please note this also means removals will not be able to take place until further notice.
If you have any questions please call customer services on 0333 321 4080 or email Citiscape.Relocation@FirstPort.co.uk. For emergency contact outside of office hours, please call 07562 438112.
If you have an account on Your Property Online (YPO), you can still access all updates there:
FirstPort is the property manager at Citiscape and our role is to manage and maintain the internal and external common parts of the building.
FirstPort is a member of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA), the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM), and Property Managers Association Scotland (PMAS). We hold a Five Star Rating from the British Safety Council, are an accredited Safe Agent and belong to The Property Ombudsman Services.