How to Report a problem

If a problem arises within the development, please raise the issue with your on-site FirstPort member of staff as soon as possible. They will then look into this in an organised and efficient manner, giving priority to emergency and urgent situations.

If you don't have an on-site FirstPort member of staff at your development, please contact our Customer Services team.

Do I need to buy insurance?
If you live in a house on a FirstPort managed development, we will take out cover to protect property owners from liability should an accident occur on site. This will form part of the service charge you pay. You will still need to take out your own buildings and contents insurance for your home.

Owners of apartments will be covered by a buildings insurance policy. Dependent on your lease agreement, this will either be paid as part of the service charge or billed to you separately as an insurance cost – sometimes directly by the landlord. You will still need to ensure you have contents insurance in place as items within your property are not covered by the buildings insurance.

If you rent out your property you may also wish to consider landlords insurance.