1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide a valid email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees of FirstPort Limited (“FirstPort”,”We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your name and email address you agree to receive emails from FirstPort containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. FirstPort accepts no responsibility for entries that have an invalid email address and that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by FirstPort.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11:59pm (UK time) on 21.03.2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 22.03.2021.
10. The winner will receive £300 Amazon voucher.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 23.03.2021. If a winner does not respond to FirstPort within 14 days of being notified by FirstPort, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and FirstPort shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and FirstPort shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by FirstPort by email.
14. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after the 25.04.2021 by emailing email@example.com
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. FirstPort retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
19. FirstPort accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. FirstPort further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of FirstPort for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. FirstPort reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of FirstPort in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. FirstPort shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: FirstPort Limited