19 June 2020
We’re delighted to share our favourite ‘Staying at Home’ poems, written by our Retirement residents during the lockdown.
This is just one of the activities we’ve provided to help keep our residents entertained during these unusual times. We’ve been absolutely overwhelmed by the response, so it was hard to choose just ten favourites from over sixty poems but here is our final selection.
- Lockdown 2020 by Roy, All Saints Court
- Coronavirus Ode by Alan, Meadow Court
- Modern technology by Valerie, Sawyers Court
- Thoughts on the lockdown by Val, Lydgate Court
- Good Samaritans by Linda, Damson Court
- Coronavirus Isolation by Philip, Hedingham Place
- Lockdown by Freda, Rymans Court
- Spring this year by Eleanor, Broadway Court
- VE Day / Covid 2020 by Catherine, Abraham Court
- Lockdown thoughts by Karl, Damson Court
Thank you to everyone who shared their heart-felt words with us, we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we did!