With more than four decades of experience, we understand what it takes to manage residential developments successfully. We provide developers, investors, freeholders and resident managed developments with all of the support they need and expect.
Our friendly, professional, and highly experienced property managers are supported by specialist in-house teams, who cover health and safety, major works, surveying, procurement, finance, legal, insurance, HR and compliance – giving you the full benefit of our broad expertise in residential property management.
What is a residential property manager?
A residential property manager (or ‘managing agent’) is involved in both preserving and enhancing the operational success of residential real estate – be it a standalone residential building or a multi-block estate.
As well as managing day-to-day operations and ensuring that all indoor and outdoor communal facilities and amenities are in good working order, a residential property manager must also identify ongoing opportunities for improvement as well as ensuring building safety and sound financial management.
Our residential property management services
We understand how buildings work and what makes the communities within them flourish.
It’s our job to make sure that the homes we manage are safe, clean and comfortable for residents. We take pride in making sure the properties in our care are managed safely and are looked after to consistently high standards. For developments with Resident Management Companies (RMCs) and Right to Manage Companies (RTMs) in place, we provide additional support to help Resident Directors make sure they’re fulfilling their duties and obligations, while also ensuring their community is a great place to live.
Ultimately, our mission is to improve the lives of residents in properties of all shapes and sizes, and to create safe, sustainable and well-managed environments that will thrive for decades to come.
Our residential property management services include:
- Arranging periodic health and safety and fire risk assessments of the communal areas and arranging any follow-up work required.
- Liaising with contractors to ensure residents are kept updated on maintenance progress.
- Providing management information to customers.
- Dealing with customer service enquiries via phone, email, and our customer portal.
- Providing access to ‘My Home’; our online customer account tool.
- Preparing specifications for works (such as cleaning, window cleaning and gardening) and arranging the tendering of maintenance contracts.
- Conducting regular property inspections and site visits, and actioning improvements.
- Arranging ad-hoc repairs and managing contractor/supplier performance.
- Working with specialist advisors such as building surveyors and engineers.
- Providing out of hours emergency support.
- Managing on-site staff (where applicable).
- Ensuring regulatory compliance in-line with industry guidelines.
- Placing insurance claims with the relevant broker (communal claims).
- Administering public liability insurance and the provision of professional indemnity insurance.
- Liaising with third parties, such as local authorities, fire safety officers, neighbouring property owners, developers and community groups.
Expert residential property management services
With more than 40 years’ experience delivering residential property management services across the UK, we truly understand the importance of the sound management of residential real estate. That’s why everything our property managers do is geared towards improving operational success and making sure our customers’ homes are well cared for and their communities are great places to live.
Want to know more? Just get in touch…
To find out how our residential property management services can help you, simply complete the form below and somebody from our New Business team will be in touch: