What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files of letters and numbers created by websites that we store on your web browser or to the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
What do they do?
Cookies are widely used to collect data about users’ browsing actions and patterns which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.What type of cookies do FirstPort use?
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- How to opt out of having cookies placed on your device
You can block, refuse and disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) , please note that some parts of this website may become inaccessible or not function properly.
For further information regarding cookies and to see what cookies have been set, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.