At FirstPort we have more than four decades of experience and manage more than 3,800 developments – plus we help over 200 resident management companies across the UK to deliver effective, efficient and high-quality services for their leaseholders.
For us, it’s about doing a great job for you – and that’s why we work hard every day to deliver the highest standards of customer service. Not only are we experts in the delivery of all the property management services you need, but we are also skilled at supporting resident management companies.
We have a proven track record – and all the right relationships – for simplifying complexity and lightening the responsibilities you face as an RMC director. Our dedicated team delivers a personalised service built around your needs, with a full range of tailored administrative disciplines.
Our Four Pillars approach
They’re fundamental to giving you the best service possible and are used as the framework for all our processes. We’ll help you:
- Strong health and safety
- Expedite health and safety and fire risk assessment compliance.
- Define and place all key insurances using our in-house brokerage.
- High site standards
- Manage major works.
- Great customer communications
- Keep track of the financial information that’s important to you, by providing tailored interim reports.
- Access specific financial, maintenance and management information about your development via YPO, our online portal for RMC directors.
- Attend AGMs and regular meetings with leaseholders (and chair if requested).
- Healthy estate finances
- Estimate individual service charge costs.
- Prepare annual estimates of expenditure to support effective asset management planning.
- Manage and verify invoices for payment.
- Maintain interest-bearing client bank accounts held under statutory trust.- link
Company Secretarial services to lighten the load
We act as the company secretary and the Registered Office for many of our RMC customers and help to fulfil the management and legal obligations for which each is responsible. This helps ensure consistent, timely and accurate administration with effective communications.
You may not be using us as your property management company at the moment (although one day, we’d love you to give us the opportunity) so we also provide a stand-alone annual RMC compliance service that:
- Acts as your RMC Company Secretary (through our incorporated secretarial company).
- Prepares and maintains registers of shareholders, directors, members and other statutory records.
- Advises on dispensing with certain administrative formalities under the Companies Act 2006.
- Provides a registered office address, the storage of company statutory files and the setting up of new accounts with the landlord/freeholder.
Would you like to know more?
Whether it’s your first time selecting a managing agent or you are looking to switch providers, we’d like to help you. You can read some extra information about how we help RMCs in our help section. We already work successfully with over 200 resident management companies. For more information, call us on 01582 393 756 for a no-commitment chat (we’re open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), or fill in the form below at any time and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible: