If you’re dissatisfied with the performance of your current managing agent, it is possible to switch. Whilst that may sound like a daunting task for RMC directors, appointing a new property manager is easier than you might think. Just remember that the result of any switch in agent should be an improvement in standards and, as a result, make life easier for directors, leaseholders and residents alike.
Want to know more? Just get in touch…
We think that switching managing agent should be a smooth and stress free experience. If you’re unhappy with how your development is being managed, we’d love to help you get back on track. Simply complete the form below and somebody from our New Business team will be in touch:
- New Business Enquiries
- How do I become a director for my Residents’ Management Company?
- What are the legal requirements of an RMC director?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of an RMC director?
- What do I need to consider when tendering for a new managing agent?
- What insurance does a Residents’ Management Company need?
- What qualifications and accreditations should a managing agent have?
- What service and support should I expect from my managing agent?
- Where can I find further information about becoming an RMC director?
- 03. How we support Resident Management Companies (RMCs)
- Smooth sailing at The Waterways with our RMC partnership
- Getting things shipshape with Right To Manage Directors at Centre Quay