The Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) is a leading trade association for the residential property management sector. Their Leaseholder Library has a number of useful guidance notes for leaseholders and RMC directors, including a guide to understanding Residents’ Management Companies.
The Leasehold Advisory Service (LEASE) is an independent body that provides advice on residential leasehold law. You can find advice and guidance on a range of topics on their website, including a guide to assist those looking for a managing agent.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is a globally recognised professional body dedicated to promoting and enforcing the highest professional standards in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Their website contains all of the key standards which their professionals work to in the real estate sector, including their Service Charge Management Code.
News on the Block provide help and advice to apartment owners and professionals working in the residential apartment sector.
Flat Living is another good source of information, advice, products and services for residents of flats and apartments.
Want to know more? Just get in touch…
Whether it’s your first time selecting a managing agent, or you’re looking to switch providers, we can help. Call us on 01582 393 756 or get in touch below:
Residents’ Management Companies
- How do I become a director for my Residents’ Management Company?
- I’m unhappy with the service provided by my current managing agent. Can I switch to a new one?
- What are the legal requirements of an RMC director?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of an RMC director?
- What do I need to consider when tendering for a new managing agent?
- What insurance does a Residents’ Management Company need?
- What qualifications and accreditations should a managing agent have?
- What service and support should I expect from my managing agent?
- Where can I find further information about becoming an RMC director?