Skip to content

// What we do

What insurance does a Residents’ Management Company need?

← Resident Managed Developments

If your appointed managing agent is a member of a professional or trade association, such as the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA), professional indemnity insurance will be an automatic condition of their membership.

However, there are also statutes in UK law that place personal liability for a range of risks on RMC directors themselves. The insurances a Residents’ Management Company will need to consider include:

Directors and Officers Insurance
Buildings and Terrorism Insurance
Engineering Inspection and Insurance

Want to know more? Just get in touch…

Whether it’s your first time selecting a managing agent, or you’re looking to switch providers, we can help. Simply complete the form below and somebody from our New Business team will be in touch:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.