Skip to content

// What we do

What qualifications and accreditations should a managing agent have?

← Resident Managed Developments

Professional qualifications to look out for from property management staff include membership of the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).

Many professional managing agents are members of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and may also be regulated by RICS. Agents who specialise in looking after retirement developments may also be members of the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM).

Want to know more? Just get in touch…

Whether it’s your first time selecting a managing agent, or you’re looking to switch providers, we can help. Simply complete the form below and somebody from our New Business team will be in touch:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.