Professional qualifications to look out for from property management staff include membership of the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Many professional managing agents are members of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and may also be regulated by RICS. Agents who specialise in looking after retirement developments may also be members of the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM).
Want to know more? Just get in touch…
Whether it’s your first time selecting a managing agent, or you’re looking to switch providers, we can help. Call us on 01582 393 756 or get in touch below:
Residents’ Management Companies
- How do I become a director for my Residents’ Management Company?
- I’m unhappy with the service provided by my current managing agent. Can I switch to a new one?
- What are the legal requirements of an RMC director?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of an RMC director?
- What do I need to consider when tendering for a new managing agent?
- What insurance does a Residents’ Management Company need?
- What qualifications and accreditations should a managing agent have?
- What service and support should I expect from my managing agent?
- Where can I find further information about becoming an RMC director?