At FirstPort, we deal with over £150 million of service charge expenditure each year, dealing with over 7,000 suppliers across nearly 4,000 developments. Therefore, our processes must be right, that’s why we introduced “Purchase to Pay”.
Our P2P system and processes make FirstPort, as customers, much easier to work with. The following are just some of the benefits that you, as one of our suppliers, will enjoy:
- All of your orders will be received electronically
- The ability to invoice us electronically, by turning the purchase order into an invoice (PO flip)
- The ability to view an invoice and status
- A very transparent and seamless P2P process which will help you better financially manage your business
Please find links to useful training materials below:
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I have to pay for the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)?
No, the Coupa supplier portal is free to use for suppliers
2) What is the benefit to me?
• Submit your invoices electronically in order to ensure your invoice is paid on-time and promptly
• See invoice payment details and status in the CSP to save having to call
• Reduce paper invoices
• All invoice and PO details in one place
3) How do I send an electronic Invoice?
In the CSP, click on ‘Orders’ located on the ribbon along the top of the Home screen. Locate the purchase order you wish to invoice against and select the gold coins. Once the necessary details have been added, submit the invoice and this will automatically be sent to FirstPort. The invoice will then appear in the Invoices section along with status.
4) What if I Forget my password?
Follow this link: Forgot Your Password? Enter your email address to receive an email with a new password link. This link is also found on the log in page of the Coupa Supplier Portal.
5) Will anything change for my business as a result of using the CSP?
Only in that Purchase Orders will now come electronically and Invoices will be able to be sent electronically saving time having to manually create invoices.
If you have any queries relating to the P2P system, please contact: email@example.com