We always aim to do our best to deliver the highest levels of residential property management service to our customers but we understand that sometimes things can go wrong. When this happens we would like you to let us know, then we can try to put matters right as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We welcome customer feedback at any time. It helps us to understand how well we are doing and where we may need to make further improvements to our service.
If your development has an on-site FirstPort member staff they will listen to your concerns and ask what you would like them to do. They should be able to sort things out quickly for you and, if they feel they cannot deal with the matter themselves, they will be able to put you in touch with someone who can help.
Alternatively, you can contact the Customer Services team of the FirstPort business that manages your development.
If you prefer, you can ask us to review the matter through our formal complaints procedure. We know that making a complaint can be stressful, so we aim to make the experience as simple and straightforward as possible. Our process will help us to review and resolve your concerns quickly, fairly and fully.
You can explore and view your options in each of our dedicated complaints procedure brochures for each of our businesses:
- Complaints procedure brochure for FirstPort Property Services (including FirstPort Bespoke Property Services)
- Complaints procedure brochure for FirstPort Retirement Property Services
- Complaints procedure brochure for FirstPort Property Services Scotland
- Complaints procedure brochure for Retirement Homesearch
- Complaints procedure brochure for FirstPort Lettings Services