Skip to content

// Help & Support

I’m buying a property managed by FirstPort and want to make an alteration when I move in. What do I need to do?

Consents FAQs

If you would like to alter your property in any way, you will firstly need to check your lease to see if this is permitted. Your lease will also advise on what kinds of alterations are acceptable and who needs to provide consent for the alterations to take place.

Our specialist alterations and pets consent team are here to help you interpret the lease, ensure requirements are complied with and will provide consent to carry out alterations. To contact our alterations and pets consent team, please complete the online form on our dedicated page “How to apply for consents” and we will be in contact with you.