1. I am a legal representative appointed on behalf of a FirstPort customer and need to know who to contact regarding a sale?
As a legal representative, we ask that you liaise with us on behalf of your client and make us aware of the impending sale. We will liaise directly with you during the sale process through our specialist Property Transfer department.
If your client lives in a FirstPort managed property, please complete the contact form below.
Please note our standard Management Information Pack service has a turnaround time of 15 business days (three weeks) from payment being received.
For a quicker turnaround, you can request one of two further options on your client’s behalf:
- Gold: five working days from the date your payment is received
- Platinum: two working days from the date your payment is received
It’s important you request the right pack with the timeframes that best suit your client’s sale.
2. There is a delay with the Management Information Pack I ordered which is affecting my client’s house sale. What should I do?
Management Information Pack turnaround is determined by which service you and your client have chosen based on the circumstances of your client’s house sale.
Most customers choose our standard Management Information Pack service which offers a turnaround time of 15 working days (three weeks) from the date the payment was received. Please check which service was selected and on what date payment was sent to us.
If your client’s situation changes and they now require a faster turnaround, you can request one of two further options:
- Gold: five working days from payment being received
- Platinum: two working days from payment being received
If you are unsure which Management Information Pack service you have requested, please complete the contact form below for more information.
3. I contacted FirstPort and I have not yet received a response or resolution. What has happened?
We sincerely apologise for any delays and frustrations caused; we are doing all we can to action your requests as quickly as we can.
As we coordinate responses from across the FirstPort teams, our standard resolution time is 10 working days. Please be assured that your enquiry has been received by FirstPort’s Property Transfer Team and we are working hard to get a resolution to you as soon as possible.
Importantly, we ask that you do not duplicate your correspondence as it will impact our processing time for dealing with your enquiries – and thank you for your patience.
4. I am a legal representative acting on a re-mortgage of a FirstPort property or an equity release. Who do I contact?
Often a solicitor is appointed as part of the re-mortgage / transfer of equity process. We can provide additional services to help facilitate this process including providing development and property specific information.
If your client lives in a FirstPort managed property, please complete the contact form.
5. I am a legal representative and I need a deed of variation. Who do I contact?
If FirstPort or a FirstPort Group company is a:
- named manager within a Lease; or
- named manager within a Transfer; or
- Landlord of a block
Where there is an RMC with a FirstPort company named as their Company Secretary, please download and complete the Company Secretary Deed of Variation Request Form. Once you have completed the form, email it to: email@example.com.
**Please be aware that we are currently not in a position to offer our expediency service**
6. I am a legal representative and I need an RX4. Who do I contact?
If the beneficiary of the restriction is FirstPort or a Firstport Group company and there has not been a successful RTM claim in relation to the leasehold block in the development, please complete the contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RX4, attaching a copy of the register entries for the property and a copy of the lease or if a freehold property, a copy of the original Transfer (TP1).
If there has been a successful RTM claim in relation to the leasehold block within the development, we will not remove our restriction. Please contact the RTM company for a certificate which they are empowered to provide by Section 98 Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
7. We’re here to help – get in touch
If you are a legal representative who needs help to facilitate your client’s house sale or additional information, contact the Property Transfer team directly through the form below: