1. How can I make Direct debit arrangements?
You can make payments to us in a number of different ways, but the easiest way is to set up a direct debit.
Depending on the terms of your lease or transfer document, you may be able to spread your costs by paying by direct debit. If you’d like to set up a direct debit arrangement, just call the customer services team of the FirstPort company that manages your development.
You can find their details on the contact us page.
2. How can I make a payment online?
You can make payments from the My Account section of our website. Whether you’re a FirstPort or a former Chamonix customer, it’s quick and easy to make payments from the My Account page.
3. Can I make telephone payments by debit or credit card?
You can call our 24-hour automated payment number below (Scotland and Chamonix calls will be answered personally), respective to which FirstPort business you need to contact, to arrange payment by credit or debit card. We accept most debit and credit cards and we will be happy to help you.
- FirstPort Retirement Property Services – Tel: 0333 321 4079 (8:30am – 5pm)*
- FirstPort Property Services – Tel: 0333 321 4080 (9am – 5pm)*
- FirstPort Bespoke Property Services – Tel: 0333 321 4045 (8am – 8pm)**
- FirstPort Property Services Scotland – Tel: 0333 321 4077 (9am – 5pm)*
- Former Chamonix Estates customers – Tel 0330 380 0595 (9am – 5:30pm)*
*Opening hours are for Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays.
**Opening hours are for Monday – Friday plus 9am – 12pm on Saturdays (Bespoke Property Services only).
4. Can I make a bank transfer to my developments account?
Please call the numbers below to find out how to pay by bank transfer direct into the bank account for the development.
- FirstPort Retirement Property Services – Tel: 0333 321 4051
- FirstPort Property Services Scotland – Tel: 0333 321 4077
- FirstPort Property Services – Tel: 0333 321 4080
- FirstPort Bespoke Property Services – Tel: 0333 321 4045
5. Can I pay by cheque?
Please make cheques payable to the relevant FirstPort company name and send to the address quoted on your invoice.
Was this content useful?Your feedback will be used the next time we review this page.
24/7 access to your resident’s account