Sign up to view your bills on the go! We all need to think green… Now you can receive your invoice by email rather than the post! Signing up for e-billing services couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is to sign-up to your online customer account, Your Property Online (YPO), and sign up for eBilling from your preferences.
Our e-billing service is only available to our YPO customers and means you will receive bills and statements online rather than by post and be able to make secure payments by credit or debit card quickly and easily. This not only provides a secure way for you to view your statements, it’s also a good way to help the environment by reducing your carbon footprint.
So, how can I sign up?
If you would like to sign-up for our free e-billing service? Just visit the online account by logging into Your Property Online.
- Login as normal, using your email address and password (if you have forgotten your password please click on the ‘forgotten password’ link)
- Click on the ‘My Profile’ heading on the top right-hand side of the page
- Go to the ‘Paperless Billing’ section and click to view more information
- Please read and agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Click on ‘Please sign me up’ at the bottom of the page
- Then you’re all done and ready to enjoy the benefits of e-billing!
By signing up for our e-billing service, you can receive your next service charge invoice online. It usually takes up to 28 days from the date you sign up to our e-billing for this service to be available. If your service charge invoice is due in the next 28 days you may still receive a postal version as your e-billing account will not be active yet. If you do receive a postal version, you will only be able to pay using the payments available to our postal invoice customers. If you own multiple properties and choose to receive e-billing it will apply to all of them.
24/7 access to your resident’s account