This is paid to FirstPort and covers the costs of a wide range of activities that we carry out to efficiently manage your development. Our management fee can cover many of the below activities in these three areas:
- Providing management information to our customers Keeping in touch with individual customers on management correspondence
- Provision of our customer service team to deal with all customer enquiries
- ‘Your Property Online’; our online customer account tool
- Preparing specifications for works (such as cleaning, window cleaning and gardening) and arranging to tender for, and administering of, maintenance contracts
- Property inspections and general visits and dealing with matters that arise
- Arranging for ad-hoc repairs and managing contractor/supplier performance
- Employing and working with specialist advisors such as building surveyors or structural engineers
- Providing an out of hours duty Development/Property Manager, 365 days per year
- Managing, developing and administration of on-site staff (where appropriate).
- Placing insurance claims with the relevant broker (communal claims)
- Administering public liability insurance and provision of professional indemnity insurance
- Arranging periodic health and safety and fire risk assessments of the communal areas
- Reviewing and arranging works resulting from the risk assessments taken
- Liaison with third parties, such as local authorities, fire safety officers, neighbouring property owners, developers and community groups.
Was this content useful?Your feedback will be used the next time we review this page.
24/7 access to your resident’s account