This is paid to FirstPort and covers the costs of a wide range of activities that we carry out to efficiently manage your development. Our management fee can cover many of the below activities in these three areas:
- Providing management information to our customers Keeping in touch with individual customers on management correspondence
- Provision of our customer service team to deal with all customer enquiries
- ‘Your Property Online’; our online customer account tool
- Preparing specifications for works (such as cleaning, window cleaning and gardening) and arranging to tender for, and administering of, maintenance contracts
- Property inspections and general visits and dealing with matters that arise
- Arranging for ad-hoc repairs and managing contractor/supplier performance
- Employing and working with specialist advisors such as building surveyors or structural engineers
- Providing an out of hours duty Development/Property Manager, 365 days per year
- Managing, developing and administration of on-site staff (where appropriate).
- Placing insurance claims with the relevant broker (communal claims)
- Administering public liability insurance and provision of professional indemnity insurance
- Arranging periodic health and safety and fire risk assessments of the communal areas
- Reviewing and arranging works resulting from the risk assessments taken
- Liaison with third parties, such as local authorities, fire safety officers, neighbouring property owners, developers and community groups.
24/7 access to your resident’s account