As the UK’s leading property manager, we’re working hard to help make sure the work we do has a minimal impact on the environment. We aim to shape, manage and nurture the developments we manage sympathetically, environmentally and with community at the heart.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitment is:
- To make a positive and constructive impact for the benefit of the communities in which we operate such as with community tree planting.
- To always behave in a considerate and responsible way towards our residential communities by encouraging a culture of community spirit.
- To create a working environment that enables people to grow and explore their personal goals in terms of their career and their contribution to the wider society. Check out just one of our colleagues who has developed their career with FirstPort.
- To always consider how our activities impact the environment and leave it better than we found it. Read here how some of our green roofs are helping the environment across our urban areas.
- To encourage environmental best practice around resource use, travel and biodiversity.
You can read more about our FirstPort Charity Partnership here.