You may have fencing on the development which can get knocked down in extreme weather conditions such as high winds or storms. If you live in a freehold house and the fence is part of your property, it is your responsibility to have the fence fixed. If the fencing is a communal issue, we will instruct a contractor to attend at the earliest convenience to rectify the issue.
// Help & Support
Do you look after the fencing on my development?
- Who looks after the doors and lights in my development?
- Who looks after my communal areas in my development?
- What do I do about repairs and maintenance problems?
- How do you monitor maintenance jobs?
- When do you do redecoration work?
- Who looks after the roofing and guttering on my property?
- Do you look after the fencing on my development?
- Who maintains the barriers and gates in my development?
- Do you look after my windows?
- Do you look after my waste bin area?
- Who looks after your lifts?
- How can I resolve a parking problem?
- What do I do if my garden hasn’t been maintained?
- What do I do if I have a leak?
- How do I get a new key or key fob?