Skip to content

// Help & Support

What do I do if I have a leak?

Maintenance, improvements & repairs

We do perform very regular checks around the communal areas of your home, if we notice a leaking overflow pipe in your block and it is difficult to see who it belongs to, we’ll contact everyone within that block requesting they check and arrange a repair before there is any damage.

If I spot a leak into my property from the flat above, what should I do?

  • For residents in independent retirement, living developments let your Development Manager know straight away.
  • For residents in general residential developments without on-site FirstPort staff quite often, your neighbour will be unaware of a fault and so knocking on, or dropping a note through the door to let them know means they could rectify the problem straight away.

If you need our help contacting the owner of the property, please get in touch with your Customer Services team.

If there is any damage caused to your property and you need to make a claim on the block buildings insurance, we can help, please get in touch with your Customer Services team.

Woman using laptop in bedroom

Access to your online account, 24/7